Hey followers! Sorry I’ve been MIA for the last few months. Working two jobs has left me very little time for what I really love to do, my art. I’ve been trying to manage my time a bit better so hopefully i’ll have new pieces up soon. Thanks for sticking with me :)
Lots of love <3
When I’m working on the skin tone of a portrait in colored pencil.
Just keep layering, just keep layering, just keep layering, layering, layering
Found these through Facebook. These questions are pretty interesting and thought provoking. Copy and paste, then add your own answers. :)
1. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
( No! I’m not even a strong believer in the death penalty for criminals.)
2. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, Twitter etc. are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
(Excited! I’m talking to someone on the other side of the world! How cool is that??)
3. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
(Never have, never will!)
4. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
(What’s the point in knowing everything? Then there’s no mystery to life? That’s boring and emotionless on its own.)
5. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
6. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
( Honestly, I kinda like just being me. Me 10 pounds lighter would be great though! K thanks! )
7. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
( Yikes! Maybe freeze to death. Eventually the cold would just make me fall asleep and then never wake up again. That sounds slightly less painful.)
8. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
( I feel like a bad person for saying this, but no…)
9. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
( Definitely something I had. A total Taylor Swift “Tear Drops on My Guitar” thing. I know, embarrassing.)
10. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
( The Beatles )
11. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
(Energy! And then I would give all the energy to myself. Happy Monday!)
12. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
( Something bad was happening to someone I really care about and I knew I was dreaming but I was sleep paralyzed. I couldn’t move or wake up from the dream.)
13. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
(One year for sure! I don’t settle for second best sorry. That and I’m somewhat tragically romantic.)
14. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
( I try not to compare remakes to originals. Unless it’s a Disney sequel! Cause Disney sequels usually suck!)
15. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
(Dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled. Being the artsy type of person that I am, that’s probably going to be my life anyway lol )
16. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
(Nope! I’m a Libra, We like all things fair, open minded and balanced.)
17. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
( I would like to be the only one to read minds thank you! I would have so much fun with that!!)
18. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
( Umm French, cause it’s pretty! And they describe things funny and backwards like: Le chat noir, the cat black. They also call potatoes Les pommes de terre, apples of the earth! That’s just epic!)
19. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
( uhhh No!)
20. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
(Bad! I wouldn’t want to live in a world without belief in a higher power. It’s bad people who twist words and do bad things in the name of a religion, not the religion itself that is bad. A world without spirituality and belief seems dull and sad.)
21. The men’s rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
(I’m all for girl power and guy power. But honestly I’ve had ENOUGH of all of it! No matter what you do, some group of individuals is always going to feel marginalized or oppressed. Just stick up for yourself and never be a doormat to anyone. Man or woman)
22. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
(NOPE! I’m gonna pass on this one thanks! As an artist I would like to keep all of my senses!)
23. Do looks mean anything to you? Don’t lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
(Looks do mean a lot to me. There I said it, I’m vain. But I NEVER judge off looks alone. Besides, I’m WAY more attracted to brains than brawn. If they can be smart and sexy though, that would be awesome!!)
24. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
(Like I said, I’m a Libra! Understanding opposites is what we do best! I may not agree with you but I would love to understand why you think that way!)
Start my second job tomorrow :) Yaay for more money!!! Booo for less free time :( Oh well, I’ll try and keep up with posts and somehow learn time management. Never been a strength of mine though.